Two consume poison, die
RAJOURI : Two persons in different cases ended their lives after consuming poison in district Rajouri on Wednesday.
In the first case a 17 years old girl identified as Ranjna Devi daughter of Kashmir Singh resident of Khah Jamola, consumed poison at her residence and became unconscious. She was taken to the local Primary Health Centre where the doctors declared her as brought dead.
In the second case a youth identified as Sanjay Kumar son of Dund Raj resident of Dhani Dhar, Rajouri consumed poison at his residence and became unconscious. He was immediately shifted to District Hospital Rajouri where the doctors declared him as brought dead.
The Rajouri Police in both the incidents have registered cases for investigation.