The Bold Voice of J&K

Teenager among 2 die of electric shock

0 42

KISHTWAR: In shocking incidents at Kishtwar District, two persons including a 16 years boy died due to electric shock on Sunday.
According to reports, 34 years Abid Hussain died due to electric shock at his residence Layal, Nagseni area of Kishtwar. He was shifted to nearby hospital by the family members where doctors declared him as brought dead.
In an another incident a teenager Majid Bashir (16) son of Bashir Ahmed resident of Dharbi Nagseni (Kishtwar) died while playing in an open field at Dharbi village of Nagseni area , when suddenly high tension wire of 33 KV fell on him.
After completing legal formalities bodies were handed over to family members for their last rites. However police has registered a case in this regard and started investigation.

Leave a comment
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By :