The Bold Voice of J&K

PDD employee electrocuted

0 43

STATE TIMES NEWS
SRINAGAR: A PDD employee was electrocuted in Bandipora district last evening.
A 25 year-old Firdous Ahmad Sheikh son of Mohammad Akbar Sheikh resident of Sheikhzoo Ganderbal, a daily wage employee received electric shock while repairing wires at Shadipora Bazar, under the jurisdiction of police station Sumbal in district Bandipora. He succumbed on his way to hospital.
The body of deceased was handed over to his relatives after medico-legal formalities.

Leave a comment
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com