Negative thoughts carry away smiles
Mahadeep Singh Jamwal
In today’s scenario nobody is comfortable and such position is described as bad day. We can term a day as a bad day, if the day is not pleasant and enjoyable, if it causes problems/harm, it does not suit to the taste and requirement, if it was a painful, and collectively, if it was not a good day. I don’t think anybody is immune to experiencing a bad day. After all there is no such thing as a perfect life. What may be the cause, but it can ruin our entire day. Life is difficult for everyone, everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, sickness and trouble, worry and love, these things will mess you at every level of life, and it doesn’t matter how rich you are. There is general perception and feeling that rich do not face bad days and bad days is the destiny of poor. What we need is the right mindset, which will form the right habits and as a result the right habit will lead us towards the financial abundance kind of life style that we always desire. One requires three basics to be rich i.e. Smile, love and happiness. If we perceive it in real sense, we can realise that it is the negativity. The negative thoughts only bring pains, drain us of energy and keep us from being in the present moment. The negative thoughts somewhere plays a great role in our day to day life and its effects which we experience are responsible to term a day as a bad day. By occupying the mind with depressing and pessimistic thoughts we radiate negative energy into the surrounding world, and therefore, create and recreate more negativity, failure and disasters. We can minimise the miseries which come across to call a day as a bad day, if we retrospect on some following points;
* Meditate or do yoga. It helps in bringing relaxation, which helps in easing the mind.
* Smile; gives lighter mood because it takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown.
* Surround yourself with positive people. The environment of positive people gives constructive and loving feedback which does not feed negative thinking.
* Reflect on the negativity you have. Discuss your prevailing thoughts instead of keeping them vibrating within you.
* Re-evaluate the situation or event. Analyse the situation or the event percolating in your mind to pin point the trouble shooting spot.
* Don’t get yourself involved in any important mission. The prevailing conflict of thought in your mind and heart will further aggravate and it lowers the capacity of taking a right decision.
* Simple solution just is optimistic. Instead of finding out complicated solutions to a problem, simple solution will bring a solace to your mind.
* Avoid reality of situation. By doing it you are taking yourself to a non complicated zone, where you have not to look for any sort of odds troubling and bothering you. Reframe the situation in mind
* Allow more positive attitude in to the life. Have more faith in yourself and expect positive results.
* Stop worrying as it will increase the inflow of negativity in your thoughts and worrying is wastage of one’s intelligentsia.
* Think of daily activities which have given you the best results and concentrate upon such activities.
The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure. The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. Listen to a favorite song and sing along. Listening to music you can alter your mood and even alleviate depression. Practice deep breathing. Some days are just bad days and we have to experience sadness to know happiness. Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. Stick to the prayers and feel that in my deepest, darkest moments, what really got me through was a prayer; sometimes my prayer was ‘help me’. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. Failure will never overtake one if determination to succeed is strong enough. One is never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. Believe that one cannot change the direction of wind, but he can adjust his sails to always reach his destination. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Start by doing what’s necessary, then do what’s possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible. Don’t ever criticise yourself. Don’t go around all day with your negativity. If you don’t love yourself in the right way, you cannot love your neighbor. You cannot be as good as you are supposed to be. There is no good day or bad day, only good or bad actions and there is always something good in every day. Every day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. The simple formula to come over the bad day and negativity is;
* Watch your thoughts, they become words.
* Watch your words, they become actions.
* Watch your actions, they become habits.
* Watch your habits, they become your
* Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.