The Bold Voice of J&K

Gas cylinder explodes in tea stall

0 105

STATE TIMES NEWS

Lakhanpur: A gas cylinder suddenly exploded late on Friday night in a tea shop outside the Higher Secondary School of Hatli village, located 15 Km from Lakhanpur, burning all the goods kept in the shop. According to the information received, a cylinder exploded late night in Kashyap’s fast food shop outside Hatli Higher Secondary, due to which the shop caught fire. Shop owner Pankaj Mehra, son of Desh Raj told that there was a sudden loud explosion late on Friday night created panic among villagers. All the goods kept in the shop were burnt to ashes. The villagers somehow controlled the fire, but by then all the goods kept in the shop were burnt. A loss of more than rupees two to three lakh is being estimated.

Leave a comment
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com