The Bold Voice of J&K

Farmer electrocuted in Kathua

0 11

KATHUA: A young farmer identified as Bachan Lal, son of Nanak Chand died due to electrocution here at village Chhan Lal Deen on late Wednesday evening.
According to report, Bachan was electrocuted while switching on water pump in his fields at village Chhan Lal Deen, Tehsil Hiranagar.
He was immediately shifted to Sub District Hospital Hiranagar where the doctors declared him as brought dead. His body was handed over to his family members on Thursday after completing the legal formalities. Hiranagar Police has registered the case for investigation.

Leave a comment
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By :