The Bold Voice of J&K

House gutted in fire at Poonch

0 151

STATE TIMES NEWS

Poonch: A fire broke out in a house due to short circuit in Poonch, due to which goods were reduced to ashes, however no loss of life was reported. This fire broke out in the house of Uma Shankar, son of Avtar Krishna, resident of Annapurna Temple near DC office Poonch. The fire was brought under control with the efforts of the local people and the fire brigade team. Later the administrative officer ACR Poonch Qadeel ul Rehman also reached the spot and took stock of the cause of the fire and also asked for financial help to the family.

Leave a comment
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com