The Bold Voice of J&K

GOVT STAND VINDICATED

48

The people should learn important lessons from the happenings in the country and never ever get misled by the entities which are trying to satiate their own vested causes by swaying innocents towards doing wrong things. In this context, the latest eye-opener for the people is the country-wide protest against the launch of Agnipath Scheme because many youths took to streets and damaged public property without going through the aforesaid policy’s gist. After wooing the innocents to take part in violent protests, the opposition parties have now preferred to remain silent over the issue because the same scheme has garnered overwhelming support of the people across the country. Reportedly, under the aforesaid scheme, the Indian Air Force (IAF) has received the highest number of applications breaking previous records as the IAF has said that the highest number of applications in any recruitment cycle was 6,31,528, which was overtaken this year with 7,49,899 applications. With such a positive response to the new scheme it could be said that the government stand has been vindicated and those who were protesting included the misguided lot swayed by the opposition parties and critics of Modi Government. It is pertinent to mention that under the Agnipath scheme, those between 17-and-a-half and 21 years (23 years for 2022) would be inducted into the armed forces for four-year tenure and 25 percent of them will be inducted for regular service subsequently. The remaining 75 percent Agniveers will be demobilised, with an exit or ‘Seva Nidhi’ package of Rs 11-12 lakh, which will be partly funded by their monthly contributions, as well as skill certificates and bank loans for help in their second careers. The huge number of applications for the Agnipath scheme in IAF is a good sign because those who wanted to mislead the people of the country through their lies have found no takers as youths were properly guided by the government with regard to the aforesaid scheme and the process has been welcomed by lakhs of people as the number of applications have testified the same.

WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com